For all the obvious reasons there must be some rules about comments and postings on this Blog:
- No vulgar or profane language.
- No personal attacks on others whether in public life or not. ‘Others’ also includes those who provide comments to posts on the Learning from Dogs Blog.
- Respect the gender, race, religion, nationality and identity of all.
- Do not insult either directly or by implication categories or groups of people.
- Anonymous comments will only be accepted if they are entirely innocent and not provocative. If you have an anonymous user ID and want to say something provocative then please add your name to your comment.
- This Blog is being conducted in English, that is both the British and American versions!
- The authors of the Learning from Dogs Blog cannot and will not expose themselves to the risk of being sued (this includes posted comments) so we will do everything possible to:
- avoid copyright infringement
- protect others’ secrets
- avoid criticising other Governments if those Governments Policies do not allow such criticism. (This applies to nationals of those Governments.)
We welcome all feedback especially from any reader who believes that these simple rules have been broken on this Blog.