Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0)
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
- to make commercial use of the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work). Please see below.
- Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
Manner of Attribution
As author or licensor of the work that appears on Learning from Dogs, attribution shall undertaken by:
- linking to the URL of the specific work or works,
- acknowledging that the work was seen on Learning from Dogs, and within that acknowledgement,
- linking to the home page of Learning from Dogs, namely http://learningfromdogs.com